Developing, reviewing and improving your health and safety systems and compliance:
Health and safety management systems and compliance programs provide a coordinated and systematic approach to managing health and safety risks.
They help businesses and organisations to continually improve their safety performance and compliance to health and safety legislation and standards. In doing so, they establish safer working environments that protect people at work by eliminating, or better managing, health and safety hazards.
Health and safety systems and compliance management benefits:
There are many benefits of having a health and safety management system and compliance management program in place, these include:
- Providing a structure for the management of health and safety risks;
- Assisting with creating safer work environments;
- Preventing or reducing the risk of harm and subsequent costs and legal implications;
- Improving business opportunities by demonstrating structure and rigour to health and safety;
- Providing measurable systems that can verify performance and identify improvement areas;
- Demonstrating that the organisation is meeting legal requirements; and
- Enhancing the organisation’s reputation.
It is also important to ensure that these systems are regularly reviewed, tested and updated to ensure they remain current and continuously improve.
We can assist with the development and review of your health and safety systems and compliance management program:
We work with many businesses across a variety of sectors to either develop, review or continuously improve their health and safety systems and compliance management program.
- Health and safety systems and compliance desktop review
- Health and safety management systems gap analysis
- Review and assessment against AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018
- Compliance audits, inspections and validation (onsite)
- Development of health and safety management systems
- Development of health and safety management plans and safe systems of work
Some of the sectors we have recently worked with include:
- Motorsport and major events
- Education / schools
- Construction, roads and infrastructure
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Assets and facility management
Our consultants have a wealth of experience in management systems development, review and implementation and hold lead auditor qualifications for health and safety management systems and quality management systems.
Risk, safety and compliance management systems, policies, standards, templates and tools:
We understand that some of our clients don’t want or need consulting services and just require access to ready to use health, safety and compliance systems and tools.
Simplifyrisk has partnered with Simplify Systems Pty Ltd who provide ready to use, modifiable and cost-effective risk, safety and compliance management systems, policies, standards, templates and tools.
Simplify Systems is an Australian owned company based in Brisbane. It was established to provide cost-effective, simple to use and compliant risk, safety and compliance management systems, policies, standards, templates, tools and checklists that can be used or modified by any business.
Everything is available for purchase at https://simplifysystems.com.au/.
Tailored support and solutions:
We also provide tailored support and solutions based on your risk, safety and compliance needs. If it’s a one-off policy, specific procedure or targeted focus on an area of compliance, we can help.
Simplifyrisk has worked with some of Australia’s most prominent organisations including the Australian Grand Prix Corporation, Netball Australia and the Australian Red Cross. Our ability to simplify the complex, facilitate change and tailor our approach to our clients’ needs is what we are known for and the reason our clients continue to engage us. Our staff are seasoned risk management, health and safety and management consulting professionals having worked across a wide range of business sectors for over 15 years. Sector experience includes:
- Major events and sports
- Tourism and hospitality
- Marketing and entertainment
- Not-for-profit and community
- Assets and facilities
- Roads and infrastructure
We pride ourselves on being flexible, affordable and timely in what we deliver.
Get in touch:
Contact Simplifyrisk on 0417 895 215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or for an initial consultation so that we can understand your needs, there are no costs involved for an initial consultation.
If you would like more information, please get in touch or visit our website https://simplifyrisk.com.au/.
If you would like to see what other organisations have to say about working with the Simplifyrisk team, refer to our testimonials page https://www.simplifyrisk.com.au/client-testimonials/