Property Risk Surveys
Over the past 6 months, property risk surveys have become even more integral in securing insurance coverage and appropriate terms.
A property risk survey enables property owners to demonstrate risk management provisions and provide insurance brokers and insurance companies with a level of assurance that risk exposures are appropriately managed.
How a property risk survey can help:
A property risk survey is a structured assessment of risk that is aligned with an internationally recognised framework called the COPE structure.
The COPE structure has a particular focus on the following elements:
- Construction of the property;
- Occupancy activities and operations;
- Protection including fire and security; and
- Exposure including neighbouring businesses, location and environmental hazards
A property risk survey will provide a holistic overview of the property and business operations in order to showcase good risk management practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
How we can help:
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective, thorough and efficient property risk surveys. Our staff are qualified and seasoned risk management practitioners and have completed property risk surveys for many industries and operations including:
- Plastics manufacturing
- Rubber and foam manufacturing
- Cosmetics manufacturing
- Boat manufacturing
- Mixed commercial tenancies
- Tourism facilities and operations
- Engineering and fabrication workshops
- Cold storage facilities
- Farms and agricultural facilities
- Fuel retail
- Tyre storage
- Recycling plants
- Our approach:
We keep the process for conducting a property risk survey simple by applying the following steps:
- Arrange a date and time that suits you for a site visit at the business / property location
- Request for documentation in the lead up to the site visit, this can be reviewed remotely and assists with informing the site visit
- Conduct the survey during the site visit which typically takes 2-3 hours and involves citing documentation, citing and discussing risk controls, walkthrough of the business facilities and taking photos.
- Produce a risk survey report based on the outcomes of the documentation review and site visit.
We also provide clients with the advise and support they need to address any identified opportunities for improvement.
Simplifyrisk has worked with some of Australia’s most prominent organisations including the Australian Grand Prix Corporation, Netball Australia and the Australian Red Cross. Our ability to simplify the complex, facilitate change and tailor our approach to our clients’ needs is what we are known for and the reason our clients continue to engage us. Our staff are seasoned risk management, health and safety and management consulting professionals having worked across a wide range of business sectors for over 15 years. Sector experience includes:
- Major events and sports
- Tourism and hospitality
- Marketing and entertainment
- Not-for-profit and community
- Assets and facilities
- Roads and infrastructure
We pride ourselves on being flexible, affordable and timely in what we deliver.
Get in touch:
Contact Simplifyrisk on 0417 895 215 or email email@example.com to find out more or for an initial consultation so that we can understand your needs, there are no costs involved for an initial consultation.
If you would like more information, please get in touch or visit our website https://simplifyrisk.com.au/.
If you would like to see what other organisations have to say about working with the Simplifyrisk team, refer to our testimonials page https://www.simplifyrisk.com.au/client-testimonials/